Marketing InternBookmark This
Legacy Enterprise Group
DescriptionWe own a number of companies and publications that focus on creating healthier, happier families. The Marketing Intern will help us promote our brands both online and offline with the focus of establishing more corporate and organizational partners. Interns may work from home and meet via Skype on a daily basis. Internship may be paid if you purchase your own materials or unpaid if we provide them.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Produce videos and create blog posts to demonstrate our products and services.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Interest or experience in entrepreneurship.