Marketing InternBookmark This
Bees & Butterflies Performing Arts Inc.
West 48th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionPublicize Bees and Butterflies Performing Arts through promoting and advertising. Interns selected for the position can be paid through commission. They can be paid by enrolling students into the different programs held by Bees and Butterflies. Interns have the opportunity of receiving up to $30 per person they enroll.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.