Spanish Academy Marketing / Communication InternFrench/ Spanish Academy
French Academy Marketing / Communication InternFrench/ Spanish Academy
New Superfood Startup Cupcake Company called Swole Cakes, Looking for Marketing Intern.Swole Cakes
WEEKEND Pt - Ft Staff Required, Cash Pay.www.jobvista.ga
Marketing InternBusiness Emergeny Safety Training
Marketing InternBookmark This
Veteran Resource Network
DescriptionThe Veteran Resource Network is a 501(c)3 non-profit Veterans Service Organization. We have several programs including the Troops 2 Truckers (www.troops2truckers.net), AdventureVets (www.adventurevets.com), Big River Expedition (www.bigriverexpedition.com) and others. We are in great need of a talented marketing interns to assist us with our area promotions programs. Our teams are at WalMarts, Gun Shows, Sporting events and other locations. Seeking to expand our reach and effectiveness. We sell T-shorts and collect donations. Need to expand that program regionally and nationally.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Be an intermediate user of MS office products like Word, Excel, etc.
- Be comfortable working via Skype teleconferencing
- Have worked in an office of some type before
- Be very proficient with using the Internet
- Have a love for the US Military Veterans