Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for a Travel AgencyWe Know Traveling
Marketing Intern for an Amazing Ft. Worth Real Estate CompanyHelen Painter
Marketing InternBookmark This
Glam & Sassy
DescriptionGlam & Sassy is a traveling boutique that offers beautiful clothing, handbags and jewelry exclusively at home parties and special events. This position will allow the intern to use his or her marketing skills to create exciting email newsletters, social media posts, and effective customer and prospect follow-up. There is also an opportunity for those individuals who would like to earn commissioned sales income by attending actual Glam & Sassy events. The days and hours are extremely flexible and this will be a fun and worthwhile learning experience!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.