Marketing InternBookmark This
California Consumer Law Center
55 Freeway & 17th Street
DescriptionConsumer Rights law firm seeks a creative, competent, and energetic marketing intern. This will be a great opportunity to be part of a growing law firm and see your ideas actually put to work in a growing company.
• Intern will be provided with his/her own desk and computer.
• Academic credit will be certified upon request prior to start date.
• A letter of recommendation will be provided upon successful completion of your internship.
• Interns who successfully complete the internship program will be able to use a law firm as a reference on their résumés.
• Flexible schedules to work around school or prior commitments.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.