Marketing InternBookmark This
Kris Cole Image Consulting
DescriptionKris Cole Image Consulting is a leading fashion styling and image consulting firm specializing in providing personal and business brand strategies for individuals and corporations. Kris Cole's clients include celebrities, national publications, and fortune 500 companies. Kris Cole's fashion styling has been published in various publications and they have established themselves as the go-to company for all things style and image related in the metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. Kris Cole provides executive training for fortune 500 companies on image and appropriate dress. Kris Cole also speaks to educational institutions on the importance of style, dress, and personal branding. We are looking for ambitious, creative, driven, and hard working individuals who are looking for a place to be creative and grow with us in the future. Applicants must be tech savvy and comfortable adjusting to various roles quickly.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Post well written topics to the company blog
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Be able to contribute to the company blog on topics relevant to the company's target audience
- Reliable transportation and laptop are a plus although not required