Marketing InternBookmark This
Transaction Connection LLC.
64 Beaver Street, Suite 434
New York, NY
DescriptionTransaction Connection is an internet transaction company focused on value enhancing strategies for its clientele. TC's executive management team, along with its network of worldwide consultants, utilizes their seemingly limitless connections in order to drive business on the internet.
Responsibilities- Create lists of people to reach out to for advancement of advertising and sales.
- Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions on potential clients.
- Utilize word of mouth marketing, Internet marketing, and Internet marketing techniques to increase traffic, and brand awareness.
- Increase the number of clients and prospects with projects.
- Utilize Blogging, SEO, social networking, and back link building to raise our web presence and placement on web searches within the assigned territory.
- Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Understanding of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, & Google +.
- Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
- Successfully and simultaneously manage many tasks of a broad variety in a timely and efficient manner.
- Self-disciplined, able to work independently, proficient in time management and a self-starter looking for advancement.
- Maintain a positive attitude and have a history of strong work ethic.