Marketing InternBookmark This
iMoveiLive Online Music Magazine
DescriptioniMoveiLive was started to give Independent entertainers and unsigned musicians a chance in a music industry dominated by mainstream media and major money. Our mission is to promote the independent and unsigned artists and provide a venue that interview, endorses and supports them as if they were major artist. Our goal is to create a platform for entertainment industry (publicists, producers, managers, talent scouts, record labels and radio stations) to use our talent finding capabilities to help them find the next big act. All members of the iMoveiLive team are AVID music listeners and know when they hear talent and drive. iMoveiLive has been working hard to gain new fans daily and with that have made great partnership with Music Clout and Sonicbids.com. Please check out our site for more info www.imoveilive.com. Our goal for this internship is to help us increase our social media presents and in general online presents. We are producing great work and would like so fresh thoughts on how to get our info to the world.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.