Marketing InternOmne Mobile Payments, Inc.
Marketing InternWest Coast Events & Marketing
Part-Time Paid InternshipAMS Pictures - Public Interest
Marketing / PR / Fashion Internship perfect for new graduates or someone still studyingClothing Label
Summer to Fall Marketing/PR Internship (Korean/English bilingual must) starting from AugF&T Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Speed To Contact, LLC
1108 Sartori Avenue.
DescriptionThis is your opportunity to become involved with a next generation technology company working with click-to-call, chat, and dialer technologies. Come work and learn with us at Speed-to-Contact & Speed-to-Call, We have a brand new office located in the heart of old Torrance. We are looking for part time interns to come into the office a few times per week and begin marketing three new products that are in the final stages of development. There are opportunities for full time employment and benefits if you prove to have the magic touch. If you don't have all the skills below that's ok, we are flexible so let's chat.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.