Marketing InternBookmark This
Steidle Law Firm
333 Church Ave
DescriptionWe serve clients in both state and federal courts throughout Roanoke City, Roanoke County, Salem, Lynchburg, Smith Mountain Lake, the New River Valley, Bedford and all surrounding areas. Owner, David Steidle, previously was an Assistant Commonwealth Attorney and Public Defender in the region has lent familiarity to our local judges, attorneys, and community leaders . As a member of the region's legal community, we are regarded by clients as inventive, hard-working and aggressive.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Increase awareness about the Steidle Law Firm through grass-roots tactics.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing efforts
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business
- An interest in the legal field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.