Paid Internship (Oklahoma students only)Prime Time Management
Marketing & Public Relations Assistant Intern PositionPerformance Temps
Environmental Communications AssociateClean and Healthy New York
Keeper of the Brand Virtual Social Media InternshipIce Princess NYC
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionActionCOACH Business Coaching provides one-to-one mentoring and Group Coaching for local owners of small & medium sized businesses. We are searching for young professionals interested in a marketing internship position that could lead to full time employment as the firm's Marketing Director. Business Coaching is a growing market with many local companies needing help to grow their business or even to survive during the current economic challenges.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target owners of small and medium sized businesses in the local area.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote business coaching and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Promote and create marketing campaigns for business workshops and seminars
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.