Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionActionCOACH Business Coaching provides one-to-one mentoring and Group Coaching for local owners of small & medium sized businesses. We are searching for young professionals interested in a marketing internship position that could lead to full time employment as the firm's Marketing Director. Business Coaching is a growing market with many local companies needing help to grow their business or even to survive during the current economic challenges.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target owners of small and medium sized businesses in the local area.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote business coaching and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Promote and create marketing campaigns for business workshops and seminars
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.