Marketing Analyst InternBookmark This
NewSpace Global, LLC (“NSG”) is a for-profit startup that brings critical information on the commercial space (or “NewSpace”) industry to its customers, so they can make better-informed decisions. We maintain three live indices tracking over 500 companies and, through our Observer database, provide company-by-company information and analysis for every privately-held company on the indices. We also publish a monthly market tracking report called Thruster and run the daily news source NewSpace Watch. NSG’s current customers include investment funds, Fortune 500s, high net worth individuals, major universities, students, entrepreneurs, law firms, consultants, government agencies, and conference organizers. NewSpace Global has been featured by CNN, CNBC, Fox News, Le Temps, USA Today, Euromoney, Millionaire Asia, Le Monde, Süddeutsche Zeitung, and Huffington Post. For more information, please visit us at www.newspaceglobal.com.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
The Marketing Team at NewSpace Global is looking for highly motivated, sharp, detail-oriented interns to help in shaping NSG's efforts to reach out and educate the world about the importance of NewSpace. We strongly prefer that you receive college credit, but this isn’t a deal-breaker if you’re the right candidate.
We operate out of a “virtual office”, so you’ll be working from the comfort of your own home. This means you must be focused, organized, good at time management and flexible with impeccable follow-through. This also means that you must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Also, we’re a startup, so you should expect an entrepreneurial environment, be able to handle change gracefully, be prepared to ask lots of questions and give your input, and be fun to work with.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, writing samples, and a brief cover letter that describes (a) why you wish to work at NewSpace Global, (b) why you’ll be able to work well remotely, and (c) your specific availability. The position is unpaid, but a successful intern will gain valuable hands-on experience, glowing professional recommendations and academic credit (if applicable). We highly value our interns and many decide to continue working with us after their internships end.
Responsibilities1. Report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer
2. Assist with the development of new marketing strategies utilizing social media
3. Analyze market opportunities and challenges
4. Help craft and refine existing company messaging
5. Draft press releases
6. Draft monthly letters to both existing and potential customers
7. Use Prezi to create informative and dynamic presentations
8. Minimum of 10 hours per week (flexible hours)
Requirements1. Background in Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism, or similar
2. Experience with web-based marketing
3. Excellent writing and communications skills
4. Excellent multitasker, highly organized, meticulous, good at time management and prioritizing tasks
5. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign strongly preferred
6. Experience with Prezi preferred
8. If lacking experience in any of the above, strong desire to learn and motivated to learn quickly