MARKETING ASSISTANT OR INTERN (TECH STARTUP)Tech Startup Undisclosed
Marketing and Public Relations Intern - Fahrenheit Creative GroupFahrenheit Creative Group, LLC
Entry Level MarketingE Enterprises / Small World Concepts
Marketing InternGirls Are Powerful
Communications InternStand for the Silent
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionI own a fashion boutique and am looking for someone to brand my store as well as handle all PR to get my store name out there. position starts right away.
Responsibilities-find ways to advertise to develop a larger customer base
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Must have knowledge of retail
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.