Marketing InternWest Coast Events & Marketing
Part-Time Paid InternshipAMS Pictures - Public Interest
Marketing / PR / Fashion Internship perfect for new graduates or someone still studyingClothing Label
Summer to Fall Marketing/PR Internship (Korean/English bilingual must) starting from AugF&T Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionCampus Directors are the lifeline from campus to dormduels HQ. They sell to local businesses, market to students and manage a team of reps to increase the rate of user acquisition. The internship will be from your remote college and you will not have to travel. It is a paid internship or for school credit. To apply, please create an account through www.demohire.com and check out our page at http://www.demohire.com/e/dormduels.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.