Marketing InternBookmark This
Beyond Spots & Dots
1034 Fifth Ave.
DescriptionBeyond Spots & Dots is a full service advertising agency with global reach dedicated to creating, planning and handling advertising for its clients. We have big agency talent with small agency overhead and expenses. Our results-oriented agency model allows us to create advertising campaigns that are deemed successful through a positive ROI.
Our marketing internship gives students the chance to work closely with our sales and marketing representatives, allowing them to gain real industry experience. Interns help with creating presentations, advertising campaigns, conducting market research, monitoring market developments and more.
You may apply online here:
- Design, create & update presentations for client meetings
- Assist in creation of advertising campaigns – proofread ad copy, etc.
- Assist Account Executive in daily responsibilities
- Contribute to administrative tasks & functions within the office
- Update & maintain contact management systems
- Attend off-site and internal client meetings
- Collect market research
- Maintain direct and attentive client contact.
- Anticipate information needed for client briefings in order to prepare and confirm meetings in advance
- Record & file notes on all client briefings and coordinate the information the agency will need to provide the best follow-up
- Encourage new business opportunities with existing clients and play a supporting role in their development
- Track and manage all activity, both internal to the agency and external to third parties, vendors, freelancers, clients, etc.
- Staying abreast of clients' industry trends and market developments; sharing all relevant information with the agency leadership; briefing creative and other staff in support of account management
- Keeping apprised of all relevant client and market developments
- Continuously work to upgrade knowledge and skills
- Willingness to continually educate yourself on all facets of advertising: magazines, billboards, radio, television, etc.
- Attend sales conferences, seminars, etc.
- Work in a proactive manner, always anticipating information needed externally and internally
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education: Working towards Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration