Marketing InternBookmark This
The Blog Workshop
DescriptionThe Blog Workshop is a learning community for bloggers and vloggers. Our goal is to provide information that will help bloggers and vloggers take their ventures to the next level. Through our workshops, annual conference and community, we are working hard to facilitate blogging education and help bridge the gap between influencers, brands, PR professionals and more. We are honored to be a part of providing information, resources and opportunities for bloggerpreneurs and future blogging scholars. The Blog Workshop is “Where Blogging Meets Business.”
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience with posting on Wordpress a plus
- Experience with posting on Social Networks; Twitter, FB fan pages, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Must have your own computer with Skype, Mac is a plus.