Marketing InternBookmark This
Are you creative? Do you have a passion for pop culture and online media? Wanna learn about the business of media and entertainment in a start-up environment?
IconicTV is building a multi-channel network of over the top (OTT) premium content channels in three basic verticals: music, lifestyle & multi-cultural. In 2012, IconicTV launched three channels as part of YouTube’s high-profile, premium content creation effort. Learn about the business of media and entertainment in a start-up environment
About the position:
IconicTV is looking for a marketing intern who lives and breathes EDM to assist with day-to-day channel operations and marketing of all programming and channel initiatives for a soon-to-launch electronic dance music network.
Intern candidates must:
- Must be social media savvy and proficient across various social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud and Tumblr
- Avid fan of EDM
- Awareness and appreciation of relevant music blogs and media outlets
- Experience/strong interest in writing and editing copy for various programming and marketing materials
- Familiarity with Adobe Design Suite a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
- Be able to dedicate 15 to 20 hours a week
The internship is unpaid but can count as class credit. All candidates should send their resume and quick cover letter along with their days/hours of availability to Stephanie Preiss, firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference the name of the position for which you are applying in the Subject line of your email. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis so apply early! Our offices are located in Chelsea.