Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
Social Media MarketingMeadville Meadery
Online Marketing InternEnvya Swimwear
Marketing InternBookmark This
Are you creative? Do you have a passion for pop culture and online media? Wanna learn about the business of media and entertainment in a start-up environment?
IconicTV is building a multi-channel network of over the top (OTT) premium content channels in three basic verticals: music, lifestyle & multi-cultural. In 2012, IconicTV launched three channels as part of YouTube’s high-profile, premium content creation effort. Learn about the business of media and entertainment in a start-up environment
About the position:
IconicTV is looking for a marketing intern who lives and breathes EDM to assist with day-to-day channel operations and marketing of all programming and channel initiatives for a soon-to-launch electronic dance music network.
Intern candidates must:
- Must be social media savvy and proficient across various social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud and Tumblr
- Avid fan of EDM
- Awareness and appreciation of relevant music blogs and media outlets
- Experience/strong interest in writing and editing copy for various programming and marketing materials
- Familiarity with Adobe Design Suite a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
- Be able to dedicate 15 to 20 hours a week
The internship is unpaid but can count as class credit. All candidates should send their resume and quick cover letter along with their days/hours of availability to Stephanie Preiss, firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference the name of the position for which you are applying in the Subject line of your email. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis so apply early! Our offices are located in Chelsea.