Marketing InternBookmark This
Grand Master Marketing LLC
DescriptionAPPLY HERE TODAY
Are you looking for an exciting marketing internship working for a group of entrepreneurs? Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and helping to promote a new product showing entrepreneurs how to build and run a successful internship program?
A well-established online entrepreneurial business seeks blogging and press release interns to work remotely (or in our offices if you are in the South Florida area). This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume-building and networking opportunities. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online industry and an entrepreneurial company (from the ground up).
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.