Marketing InternBookmark This
Young's Market Company of Hawaii
94-501 Kau St
DescriptionYoung's Market Company strives to be the leader in the wholesale and distribution of wine, spirits and selected beverages. We are committed to adding value to our customers, reaching the highest standards of respect for our employees, exemplary professional representation of our suppliers, and support for the communities where we live and work. We will secure our future with dedication to performance and innovation.
Now seeking qualified Marketing students to work for our Sr Director of Marketing to assist with events and promotions execution, social media efforts, and outreach.
Responsibilities- Assist with special events and promotions to include but not limited to: trade shows, golf tournaments, pool parties, chef's galas, wine dinners, in-store tasting promotions, bar promotions, cocktail competitions.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and suppliers
- Opportunity for paid positions sampling wine & spirits.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be 21+
- Must own a vehicle