Marketing & Social Media Campaign Strategy Intern for Fast Growing Boutique CompanyCrowbar
Social Media Marketing InternshipKentucky Sports Unlimited
Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionIntern needs to reside in the Metro Atlanta Area to meet clients and attend events.
This internship is with Massiah, Inc., the company that planned and executed the Atlanta Music Conference and is the brand manager for several business clients. The intern will assist with coordinating and obtaining Sponsorship/endorsements. The intern will assist with brand management, event management, general public relations and marketing (media, radio, community). Intern is required to work minimum of 10hrs per week. They will also have the ability to attend several different events in Atlanta and meet influential people in the business and entertainment industry.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.