Marketing Sales Consultant InternSnack'M
Marketing/PR InternJungle Red Salon Spa Gallery
PuppyPals Internship - Must Love DogsPuppyPals
Marketing InternKGA Garrett Associates
Marketing InternshipSly Fox Games
Non Profit Marketing InternshipAmerican Autism Association
EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account Management/ Account AssistantImperial Solutions, Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: June 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a position for a web design and marketing firm
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.