Sales Marketing Intern for Yacht DealershipBlue Pacific Boating
Business/Arts/Marketing InternAllure Skin & Laser Center
Social Media Marketing InternshipDental Game Plan
Marketing / Sales InternAunt Fannie's
Social Media InternAMS Pictures - Public Interest
Marketing/Social Media InterndesignHARMONY
Marketing InternshipYogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: June 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a position for a web design and marketing firm
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.