Milwaukee Magazine Sales and Marketing Intern- Fall 2016Quad/Graphics
Marketing InternKim Foot and Ankle Center
Beauty Salon Marketing InternAqua Beauty Texas
Marketing InternshipReynolds Law Group, LLC
Fall 2016 Marketing InternDramatists Guild Fund
Integrated Marketing InternYougoz
Digital Marketing InternPepper Gang
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: June 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a position for a web design and marketing firm
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.