Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionBusiness911/ is a non profit geared to assist in the growth in young businesses. We provide research , marketing, financial assistance. We are in need of someone in marketing that has a eye for detail. Very driven and thorough and looking to succeed with a young company. This is also a teaching internship. So the students that apply must be eager to grow and learn in the field of marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.