Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a small but growing company located in Orange County CA. We take people's to do list and get it done. From this we have sponsored the Clutter for cash program that is quickly growing in popularity. We are looking to hire an intern to help with our office administration. We would need help posting the items that we find on the top 10 classified ad sites, in a blog, and on our web sit. We also would need help with contact management, and Networking Events, You would work with our team to help promote the items that we find in our clients houses, garages, and storage units that were valuable. You would also manage the ever increasing contact database, and go to networking events located in the Orange County Area. Ultimately your goal is to drive traffic to our sites, gain new clients, increase our following, and help us sell our items using the above vehicles. This position requires 15-20 hours of time a week for 4 months. Since this is a combination of an actual job and a virtual telecommuting position you must be a self starter, highly organized, have a high speed internet connection, working computer, smartphone, reliable transportation, and be reliable! For the first 4 months this is a non-paying internship so that we can see what you can do, however all travel and networking events will be paid for. Bonus plan also available. If this is a Good fit for both of us, then you will be offered a full time paying position a the end of the 4 months.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Meet with CEO in person once a week and by either Google Hang Out or SKYPE once a week
-Help the CEO and the other members of the team develop and implement different profitable marketing strategies
-Attend 2 breakfast, 2 lunch, and 2 evening Networking events a month
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.