Marketing Intern for Woman-owned Technology FirmBookmark This
SPHERE Technology Solutions
50 Harrison Street
DescriptionSeeking an intern to work on various initiatives, including market research, blogging, web content management, pre-sales activities and more. Located in the Hoboken Business Center, we are near mass transit and have parking on-site.
SPHERE is a specialized Systems Integrator and Services organization, working with cutting edge technologies to provide concrete, business-relevant technology solutions as both project-based assignments and on-going managed services, along with strategic software sales and integration, SPHERE is the fastest growing, woman-owned technology firm in New Jersey. Based in Hoboken, NJ with a global staff, SPHERE has been engaged by numerous Fortune 100 financial, pharmaceutical, transportation and manufacturing companies in the US and globally.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, invitations, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Conduct pre-sales activities to generate industry expertise.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.