Need a marketing personal for national email marketing campaignCross Cultural Consultants
looking forMarketing Intern to CHINAZING business company
Social Media and Marketing Intern Position for Game Developing CompanyBuh! Gaming
Marketing/Fine Arts SalesFidel Films
Marketing InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Sash Company
1164 Monte Vista Ave., Ste 8
Posted: 647 days ago
DescriptionGreat opportunity for Ground Floor experience. Looking for an Intern to join our staff by connecting with Students and Staff of Universities, Greek Life, and Campus Clubs directly. Developing Marketing Materials geared toward reaching that clientele. Plus, help our online presence by creating content for our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
Here's a little about us!
For over a decade, we at the Sash Company have taken great pride in making beautiful satin sashes and stoles that will last for generations. We use only the finest heavyweight satin for all our sashes and every sash is fully lined and made to order.
A few years ago, Miss America made the decision to go back to using sashes, a tradition that they shelved for 32 years. Out of all the sash companies in the country, Miss America chose The Sash Company as their Official sash company! The decision was based on our quality, workmanship, fine attention to detail, and superior customer service. We are proud to have been chosen by this world-class pageant. This is the same quality and service you can expect when you place your order through us.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Visit Campuses, Store Fronts, Businesses to Market in person.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.