Intern/assistant for the school year for a cool startup company.ST.ART
FALL POSITION AVAILABLE!!!!!! Marketing (Social Media & Office Internship) SUMMER/FALL 2015Next Level Publishing
MarketingAbequa Home Health Care Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern (Paid, with trial period unpaid)Tranz Business Center Group of Companies, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Made in Space, Inc.
Ames Research Park 140 Dailey Road Building 153
Mountain View, CA
DescriptionWork to build humanity’s future in space — enable people to go to the moon, Mars, and beyond.
Made In Space, Inc., an aerospace startup based at NASA Ames Research Center in Mountain View, is developing breakthrough 3D printing systems for manufacturing in space.
Our goal: radically change the way we conduct space missions today by building everything you need for space, in space.
Among many other projects, Made In Space has partnered with NASA to launch the first 3D printer to the International Space Station (ISS) in 2014.
We’re looking for space-enthusiast Marketing intern to contribute to our Business Development team. You will contribute to the business and marketing presence of Made In Space and have the opportunity to work on the branding of the first devices to manufacture off of planet Earth.
APPLY HERE - http://www.madeinspace.us/application-marketing-interns
ResponsibilitiesThe successful applicant will be responsible for:
* Produce print and web Marketing materials in Word, Powerpoint and online for display and distribution
* Execute and track marketing initiatives
* Assist the Marketing team with a variety of tasks, including: event prep, social media initiatives, blogging, web content upkeep, etc
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will:
* Have a basic understanding of branding requirements, including at least 1 year experience or education in Marketing
* Be able to stay organized in a sometimes hectic, ever-changing work environment
* Have a positive, high energy attitude
* Be comfortable with the technical aspects of communicating about 3D printing and aerospace
* Have superior written and verbal communication skills
* Be willing to wear multiple hats and sometimes take on tasks outside of your original job scope.