Marketing InternBookmark This
The Benjamin Institute
DescriptionWe are two companies under the same roof (10 minutes from Porter Square) looking for some marketing assistance. We provide continuing education and communications training.
Why you should work with us:
* Hands-on experience with marketing you won't get exposed to in another internship
* You will come out of this highly marketable. The skills you learn with us are transferrable to nearly any organization you want to work for
* You will have the ability to make decisions and work autonomously, and to help two small businesses grow.
Responsibilities* Create weekly e-newsletters through Swiftpage and Aweber
* Maintain Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube
* Use new company logo throughout all marketing efforts, work toward a better brand management
* Research competitors, sit in on meetings about pricing and new product offerings
* Research possible companies to participate in our affiliate program
* Maintain monthly advertising calendars
RequirementsExperience with Social Media, Email Marketing Campaigns, Brand Management, Basic Photoshop and Illustrator, and Basic HTML preferred
We’re looking for a quick learner with:
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional analytical skills
* A strong interest in online marketing
* Working knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
* Demonstrative ability to self manage
* Some education in marketing, computer science, economics or business
* Previous internet marketing experience is not required. However, candidates with prior experience will be considered first.