Marketing InternBookmark This
Rock Paper Denim
215 Wynnewood Avenue
DescriptionRock Paper Denim is an elite apparel company in the fashion industry. Rock Paper Denim was founded and is still located in the Greater Philadelphia area. Rock Paper Denim manufactures a premium product with a clean aesthetic that offers inspiration to customers. We at Rock Paper Denim design products that are reflections of our customers' personality. The following traits describe our workers and our consumers as: ambitious, goal oriented, tenacious, fashion conscious, risk takers, value high quality products and a clean aesthetic and a appreciation detail in clothing. Rock Paper Denim is currently looking for interns who share similar qualities in continuing to help Rock Paper Denim climb in the fashion industry. This internship will be in the Greater Philadelphia area starting effective immediately after a scheduled interview takes place and the intern is hired.
Responsibilities- Assist in creating signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist in providing support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Assist in formulating, directing and coordinating marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Assist in identifying, developing, or evaluating marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Assist in the evaluation of the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Assist in the development of pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.