Marketing InternBookmark This
Executive Limousine is a first class and premiere company catering to Hollywood film premieres and special events. This internship opportunity is a great way to learn the Los Angeles area, and network closely with other professionals who operate first class vehicles and day to day business operations. Executive Limousine is offering 5 internship positions.
-This is a great opportunity for business majors who want to excel in technical business operations.
-International students may also apply.
-Good communication and multiple or bi lingual language is a plus.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.