Social Media Marketing InternCNG Digital Marketing
Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Entry Level Internship - Customer Service ExperienceCorporate Concepts
Seeking Enthusiastic Marketing InternsGulf Coast Media Solutions
Marketing InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Summer Internship- Marketing And OperationsLuxor Linens
Graphic Design/ fashion/marketing InternCulinary Classics/Peco
10 SUMMER INTERNSHIPS – Marketing Firm / PAID TRAININGBetter Advertising Professionals
Marketing InternBookmark This
University of MO Extension SBTDC Cape Girardeau County
684 W Jackson Trail
Posted: August 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe University of Missouri Extension SBTDC of Cape Girardeau County is a very aggressive, fast paced client focused business development center. We serve 13 counties in Southeast Missouri and our clients consist of start up and growth focused entrepreneurs. We provide services related to helping busineses get started, marketing, business planning, focusing on solutions to problems they are having, and training on entrepreneurial topics to name a few.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.