Marketing InternBookmark This
135 Broad Street
DescriptionYWCA Hartford Region is looking for a college student who is interested in learning more about the field of non-profit marketing. This position is responsible for assisting the marketing manager in a number of key areas in YWCA’s strategic marketing plan.
Responsibilities• Assist in testing new website before and after launch
• Organize marketing materials and suggest ideas for new promotions
• Take photos and video at YWCA events and programs
• Review new branding from YWCA USA and help develop a strategy to incorporate new branding into YWCA Hartford Region’s marketing plan
• Document YWCA Hartford Region’s marketing standard guidelines to create consistency (across all programs and with all staff members)
• Working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, Journalism or Public Relations)
• Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired.
• An effective communicator, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with community contacts and staff
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Enthusiasm for the mission of YWCA Hartford Region