Marketing InternBookmark This
The 9s Magazine
7 The Pines Court
St Louis, MO
Posted: 728 days ago
DescriptionThe 9s, St. Louis' only Men's Lifestyle Magazine, is looking for a marketing intern to assist the organization in the development and implementation of The 9s marketing, business development, and public relations plans
This job description outlines the objective, primary responsibilities and/or requirements and qualifications of the Marketing Intern.
Responsibilities* Identify all local influence centers to determine distribution centers
* Assist with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy
* May assist with performing client meeting and coordinate with the office staff to ensure client starts in a timely manner
* Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
* Utilizes monthly marketing and public relations calendar to coordinate activity
* Assist with customizing and then disseminating press releases
* Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events.
* Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
* Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
* Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
Requirements* Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
* Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
* Leadership potential
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team