Sales InternsBroken Bars Publishing
Senior Recruiting CoordinatorGrindTime Sports
Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)Moveha.Inc
Content Marketing Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Undergraduate Account Sales Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Las Vegas, NV
DescriptionWe are a new small Real Estate team in need of an extra set of hands. We need someone to come in and work with us so that we can all grow. While this IS an internship, there are some incentives and bonus opportunities available. We are firm believers in sharing in the successes that are acquired as a team.
We will consider a part time or full time intern depending on the situation.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Assist with phone calls and follow up on leads
- Database creation and maintenance
-There may some opportunity to work from home on some projects.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Reliable Transportation
-Must be familiar with the Word, Publisher, Excel
- Must be internet savvy, as we do a lot of online research.
-No allergies to dogs. We currently work out of our home office and have two dogs.