Marketing intern for video production companyNew Slate Films
Website, Marketing & Social Media GuruRD Alchemy Natural Products
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Hart and Huntington / Rockstar Energy Offroad
Digital Marketing InternClickSpring
Marketing & PR Internship (English & Korean Bilingual Must, Start in Jan, 2015)F&T Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
1717 Silver Lake Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionThe Satellite is a live music venue located in Silver Lake, California (formerly called Spaceland). We are home to many up-and-coming acts and have had everyone from The Foo Fighters to The Blues Brothers grace our stage. We typically feature artists you would hear on indie radio stations, Star 98.7 and KROQ's 106.7.
We are currently seeking an intern to help our marketing team. Since our change of name, we are looking to build our new brand and presence.
The position is available to start immediately. Days and times are flexible but we need someone who is available a minimum of two days per week (the more availability, the better).
Perks include free entry to shows, getting an inside look at both the music industry and club/bar industry. We offer free tickets to concerts around Los Angeles when available. Very casual atmosphere. Lots of fun!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.