MARKETING DIRECTOR, / MUSIC & SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT Media Group
Destination Marketing & Media InternshipGrand Haven Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
Marketing/Sales/Outreach Intern, Part-timeGap Medics
Public Relations InternVanguard Media
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Marketing & Advertising PositionsBear Claw Events
Marketing InternBookmark This
5 Penn Plaza
New York, NY
DescriptionPluto is a new mobile technology startup looking for an intern. Pluto is a consumer marketing app empowering consumers to find businesses with products and services that most closely meet their interests and lifestyle. We are looking for a creative culture vulture who can help create, manage and grow a social media campaign around the mobile application. You will be working closely with senior members of the company including Marketing, Business Development, and Product Development. As in most start-ups, each member of the team is required to wear many hats and may be working in multiple capacities at any given time.
*We cover food and Transport for intern.
Our NYC office is located at 5 Penn Plaza NYC.
Responsibilities- Preparing marketing plans/proposals
- Managing social media marketing
- Developing and executing guerrilla marketing campaigns
- Providing analytics to improve efficacy of marketing
- Coordinate, Manage, Innovate Social Media channels for Pluto Daily.
- Keep Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Blog FRESH, EXCITING, ENGAGING and FUN.
- Collaborate with internal team members in India and NYC office.
- Coordinate Social Media cross promotion with business partners.
- Help Plan new Marketing Initiatives.
Requirements• Ability to multitask and work in a flexible and fast-paced work environment.
• Must be able to work both individually (without supervision) as well as in a group collaborative setting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with social media is necessary.
• Any marketing, writing or design experience is a huge plus!