Marketing Assistant InternBookmark This
DescriptionInboundify, a web design and inbound marketing agency, is looking to hire marketing assistant interns to market our agency to prospective clients. This opportunity is ideal for any student or recent graduate interested and excited by a career in marketing. Selected interns will be given professional responsibilities and work directly with the CEO.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain real world, hands-on experience while earning college credit.
Inboundify is a marketing agency providing website design and redesign along with inbound marketing services, including: SEO, social media, PPC advertising, content creation, and lead generation. We aim to become a high growth marketing services provider to professional services firms and the sports/fitness industry. We are very excited to help students and young career professionals gain first hand experience in real work roles.
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Help set pricing for companies' services and service packages.
- Assist with creation and execution of marketing campaigns and online promotions.
- Write blog and newsletter articles and marketing emails.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Generate reports for company/clients.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Collaborate and assist with proposals for prospects.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or closely related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Know how to use PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Ability to use Google docs a plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus.
- Able to understand the inbound marketing process.
- Able to learn and use email marketing and additional mktg. software (MailChimp, Hubspot, landing page and call to action button tools). Will train you.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.