Marketing InternBookmark This
Carter-McGowan Services, LLC
DescriptionCarter-McGowan Services, LLC is an Office 365, SharePoint, and InfoPath development and training services company based in King George, VA. We are a Microsoft Partner and a Microsoft Cloud Partner and authorized reseller of Office 365. We specializein working with individuals, small businesses, entrepreneurs, educational institutions, and non-profits to increase collaboration and make them more productive.
We will be creating marketing plans and executing them. You will also perform market research and provide suggests for the marketing plan.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Familiarity with office 365 and/or SharePoint is preferable