Marketing & Public Relations InternGirl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts
MarketingGraduate With No Debt
Spanish Academy Marketing / Communication InternFrench/ Spanish Academy
French Academy Marketing / Communication InternFrench/ Spanish Academy
New Superfood Startup Cupcake Company called Swole Cakes, Looking for Marketing Intern.Swole Cakes
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionOur mission is to empower everyone we work with, with extremely valuable assets, that will help you reach your potential. I believe in quality service between my customers as well as my employees to develop a loyal relationship. This is an unpaid internship and is strictly for experience. You will learn crucial pieces of real world marketing, to fine tune your skills as a marketing expert. I work off commissions so there is an opportunity for bonuses, depending on how well you do. You will be working part time, from home, so the amount of work I give you will not overwhelm you.
My email - firstname.lastname@example.org
My phone - (845) 270-0397
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.