Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: 677 days ago
DescriptionOur mission is to empower everyone we work with, with extremely valuable assets, that will help you reach your potential. I believe in quality service between my customers as well as my employees to develop a loyal relationship. This is an unpaid internship and is strictly for experience. You will learn crucial pieces of real world marketing, to fine tune your skills as a marketing expert. I work off commissions so there is an opportunity for bonuses, depending on how well you do. You will be working part time, from home, so the amount of work I give you will not overwhelm you.
My email - firstname.lastname@example.org
My phone - (845) 270-0397
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.