Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionW.I.S.E an acronym for Walking In Spiritual Excellence is a contemporary magazine. W.I.S.E magazine the publication and website informs the world about living a Christian lifestyle. W.I.S.E is commited to inspire people to live a lifestyle of spiritual excellence through providing content that reflects practical, day-to-day living in every aspect of their lives from a perspective committed to the Bible as the inerrant Word of God.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.