Social Media & Community Management InternPSG CLARITY
Sales and Marketing Intern for Big Data Processing StartupXsolla
Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing/ BloggingBookmark This
College Debt Solution
DescriptionCollege Debt Solution is a unique debt management company that specializes in student debt related issues. We provide targeted resources and products for those who need information about resolving defaulted loans, reducing student loan debt, filing bankruptcy, consolidating multiple loans, finding the best student loans or considering a loan discharge. We have the experience and expertise to navigate you through the complicated student loan process so you can make the best decision possible about how to manage your existing college debt effectively and with minimal impact on your daily life.
Responsibilities-Seek out relevant content and post material as appropriate on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social media platforms
-Assist in writing press releases, pitches, Q&As, bylined articles and blogs
-Research relevant topics to publish articles or post to the company blog
-Measure and track the effectiveness of blog topics based on number of viewers and comments
-Track and monitor media placements, industry trends, and social-media benchmarks.
-Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results and help evolve strategy
-Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, journalism, public relations, English, business communications.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated initiative – ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment Motivated, positive attitude and a passion for communication?
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)