Marketing InternBookmark This
251 Middle street
DescriptionExciting opportunity to come on board with a Start-up business with unlimited growth potential. eFunder is a revolution in the social finance industry linking passionate investors with growing businesses. We are looking for innovative and motivated marketing students to generate and implement social marketing strategies. We are looking to potentially build a career upon completion should the intern be a good fit. Intern can begin and work around their own schedules (we would prefer full time throughout the summer months however this is not mandatory).
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.