Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionW.I.S.E an acronym for Walking In Spiritual Excellence is a contemporary magazine. W.I.S.E magazine the publication and website informs the world about living a Christian lifestyle. W.I.S.E is commited to inspire people to live a lifestyle of spiritual excellence through providing content that reflects practical, day-to-day living in every aspect of their lives from a perspective committed to the Bible as the inerrant Word of God.
W.I.S.E magazine has poised itself in the market to soon grow in its circulation numbers, earn the respect of its readership and establish itself as an insightful, influential, positive and progressive media.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.