Marketing & Social Media Campaign Strategy Intern for Fast Growing Boutique CompanyCrowbar
Social Media Marketing InternshipKentucky Sports Unlimited
Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Elmwood Park, NJ
Description1.Aflac gives you the support you need to succeed.
We're a world leader in guaranteed-renewable insurance with more brand awareness than Ronald McDonald because of you. That's why we give you the resources to provide an unmatched level of service including online tools, continuing education, and fast commission payments.
2.There are no limits to your success.
Career success at Aflac is all about what you do, not who you know. Each of our agents has the opportunity to earn based on their performance and be rewarded with trips and stock. The potential is unlimited.
3.Aflac has strong, deeply-rooted values.
Whether it's being there when people are in need or supporting the Aflac Cancer Center, we've always been committed to making a difference in people's lives. It's a firmly planted belief.
4.A career with Aflac puts you in control.
Work or spend time with family? You don't have to choose with Aflac. As an Aflac agent, you can manage your own time to balance work and play better. You're the boss. Just like we help our customers live confidently, we make sure you can also.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.