Marketing InternBookmark This
West Hollywood, CA
DescriptionA 360 entertainment marketing company based in LA that builds brand awareness in fashion, beauty, luxury goods, as well as entertainment industries including: music, television, and film, seeks summer interns.
What we are looking for:
A hard-working individual majoring in journalism, communications, marketing, art, graphic design, business, public relations and or related fields.
ResponsibilitiesIntern tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Monitoring major news and entertainment outlets
• Researching stories, websites and potential content and topics for postings
• Pitching entertainment company news to media outlets and working to generate coverage
• Editing and proofreading
• General research duties
• Responding to internal and external requests for information
• Maintaining and contributing press and post information in excel and publisher
• Assisting with multimedia production, including video tapings and photo shoots
• Marketing a feature documentary with some of Hollywood’s biggest talent