Marketing InternBookmark This
Super Useful Human
556 Washington Ave, Garden Apt.
DescriptionSuper Useful Human is a new Brooklyn start-up that is working to establish a networked community of freelancers and those who hire them. SUH provides A LOT of childcare, but we love it. We also work with private homes and small/home businesses. Word of mouth has taken us far, but we are now seeking a CONFIDENT intern to experiment with and help us develop/implement a marketing strategy.
Unpaid for now, but we hope to change that! For now we can offer snacks, occasional odd jobs, and a cat.
Responsibilities- Become the head of marketing!
- Create awesome campaigns and raise community awareness.
- Manage social media development.
- Inspire creative methods to engage a community network.
- Communicate with other businesses and local community members.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or generally be SUPER EXCITED about marketing, start-ups & creativity
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.