Marketing InternBookmark This
OMG! it's full of stars!
2514 W. Pratt Blvd
DescriptionThis is a new art teaching studio/gallery in the northern part of Chicago. We are offering classes in pottery, metal work and glass fusing. I am looking for someone who will help develop advertising , including social media for the studio to increase awareness of our offerings and increase clientele. This would be an excellent position for a marketing major to have on their resume.
Responsibilities- Create signage, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- help determine what kinds of advertising and signage is needed for this type of business
- check with studio owner before posting anything
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity.
- Should be familiar with social media marketing techniques.