CASH In Hand Vacancies, Immediate Start.www.dailypay.pe.hu
Marketing InternJoshua Parish Farmers Insurance Agency
Business Development Intern (Virtual)Colure Media
Need ASAP: Create Website Review Videos using either Snagit/Screencast/Camtasia type software.Levi Marketing Co.
Public Relations AssociateNext Level Associates
Marketing InternBookmark This
Planned Parenthood Los Angeles
400 W. 30th Street
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPURPOSE OF POSITION:
To support marketing strategies designed to enhance the agency’s contracting efforts, community engagement goals, client recruitment and retention efforts and agency wide marketing needs.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Creates data reports, which support grant reporting efforts, measuring outcomes and developing strategies for a wide variety of issues
a. Toll Free Calls – data mining and analysis
b. Google Analytics – setting conversion goals, building logic models
c. Marketing Dashboard – build out with weekend outreach, ongoing outreach, compirion in-phase schedule, advertising, etc.
2. Monitors online databases
a. Google+ Local – daily audit
b. KeySurvey reporting – daily audit
c. Manage social media campaigns – daily audit
a. Organize marketing cabinets and archive
b. Update marketing contacts
c. Assist with marketing outreach (materials prep)
d. Performs other duties as assigned by the marketing specialist (ie. paper surveys)
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Excellent research and analysis skills.
2. Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college.
2. Adept in Microsoft Office with particular skill in Excel; statistical software add-ins experience a plus.
3. Familiarity with online and social media marketing strategies and metrics
4. Experience in marketing, preferably in a healthcare setting.