Marketing InternBookmark This
Epic Attire DBA Half Time Design
DescriptionStart Up Garment Decoration company. Customized apparel for schools, sports, etc. The marketing internship position is mostly remote, but I need someone that is available to help at tournaments, festivals, etc plus to brainstorm in person with me. I need someone to help with social media, online marketing strategies, communications, customer database management. Must be strong writer and creative as well.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.