Interior Design Showroom Marketing Intern CoordinatorBrendan Bass Showroom
INTERNSHIPS & COLLEGE GRADUATES - Entry Level MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
Internships and Full Time MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
MARKETING / BOOKING INTERNLULA WASHINGTON DANCE THEATRE
Administrative Marketing InternSovereign Global Advisors
Marketing InternBookmark This
110 Wall Street
DescriptionEscalate, a New York based Event Marketing Firm, is interested in fostering relationships with New York City colleges and universities to offer internship opportunities to its students. After several years of successful summer, fall and spring internship programs, we are again looking to recruit 3-4 interns for the Summer 2012 semester. These internships will be unpaid but you will receive college credit. Interns will assist the Account Services department 2-5 days a week in managing National brands event marketing and promotions. The intern will be completely immersed in event development and strategy, while working with the team in market research and event management.
Responsibilities* Assist with coordinating event logistics
* Contribute to marketing ideas and strategy
* Weekly and bi-weekly event recaps creation
* Venue and event research
* Contact venues for additional information, negotiations, and event set-up
* Assist with project and event management
* Assist with basic administrative duties
* Perform other duties and team projects as directed and necessary
Requirements* Candidates must be passionate, driven, a self-starter; enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude
* Possess solid written and verbal communication skills
* Exhibit strong organizational skills, high level of attention to detail
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite