Marketing InternBookmark This
40 Fulton Street, 20th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionLaws.com is a fast growing Legal Technology Company looking for enthusiastic, creative and high integrity individuals aiming to develop a career in Marketing. The ideal candidate should have an educational background, experience or interest in advertising, marketing, media, and/or graphic design.
The candidate must be attending or graduated from an accredited University, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Documents), good research and internet skills, the ability to work on their own initiative and excellent attention to detail. The candidate should be able to thrive in a challenging environment, be able to meet deadlines and must be a team player.
Responsibilities will include helping to prepare and track ads, following up on leads, performing competitive research, checking and tracking all marketing samples and analyzing data and statistics.
This position is unpaid, but there is potential room for growth and full-time employment in the future. College credits are available if agreed upon with the University. Lunch will be provided.
Requirements- Internships for the Summer and during the school year are available
- Minimum of 25 hours per week – Flexible time scheduling possible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact effectively and professionally with management, clients, vendors over the phone and in person.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Performs all work thoroughly and diligently.
- Strong project management skills, problem-solving and prioritization skills.
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and with Google Documents
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university